Hawkins Family

Hawkins Family

Saturday, August 13, 2011

She's A-Growin'


My little one is four months old today. Really hard for me to believe. Another month gone in what seems like a moment of time. I took her in for her check-up today. She weighed in at 12 pounds, 15 ounces, and measured 24 inches. My littlest four month-old to date. She must know this whole growing up thing is hard on me. :)

She truly is so sweet. She loves to be smiled at and talked to and will show her joy in return. She has started to chuckle, though I can't catch it on film. She stops as soon as that red light is in her face. She is mellow and can entertain herself quite well if need be. She's outgrown her need to be swaddled to sleep, mostly because she wants those fingers or thumb to soothe her instead of the pacifier. Most times, she falls asleep quickly on her own. She is loved immensely by her family.

I treasure you, E. And love you beyond words.

No comments:

Post a Comment