My T-man starts Kindergarten tomorrow. I can't believe it. Truly, hard for me to believe the day has come. He's so silly. Makes me laugh a ton each day. Going to miss that so much.
All day Kindergarten. All day. Wow. Will be interesting to see how tired he is by the end of the day. Can't imagine. Clayton was still napping almost everyday when he started Kindergarten, so we're ahead of the game there, but I know this is a big step for him. He likes his quiet time (much like his Mommy) every afternoon. (Photo is of him chilling out in front of the TV after the boys' return flight home. He was just a little sleepy then too.)
More silliness. Did I mention he's silly most of the time?! Silly or learning.
And a great big bro. Just great. Adored by those two little sisters. They're going to miss him too.
Thomas, I wish you a wonderful, fun, special first day of Kindergarten tomorrow. You've been my little buddy for so long now. Can't really imagine my days without you. No doubt, they will be duller without your questions, super imagination, magical smile, and super silliness. Glad I have two other amazing little people to distract me from missing you too much. And, I know this is just the beginning of many tremendous adventures for you. It's time for you to spread your wings a bit. I know you are ready (even if I'm not!) Looking forward to big hugs at 3:15 each afternoon! Love you bunches and bunches!
Hope he has a fabulous day!
ReplyDelete