I'm interested in trying the blog book thing, but have no idea how to do it, where to go, anything....any tips?
Just one of the random things I'm thinking on after getting four hours of sleep (not consecutive) last night. Sleep doesn't usually escape me until much later in my pregnancies. This does not bode well.
Speaking of pregnancy....how do we only have 103 days left? That baby ticker may have to go! Scaring the daylights out of me! Although I admit, as much as I LOVE feeling a baby move on the inside, I'm already longing for my body back. Another thing I don't usually feel this early. Probably just the (what feels like anyway) back-to-back babies which is very new for me.
Random thoughts over.
blog2print.
ReplyDeletei've used blurb for a few years. it's SO frustrating and time-consuming.
this year i used blog2print adn will NEVER use blurb again!
they both cost about the same. they are both great quality. subscribe to get emails and wait for a discount code to order!