Just had my 28 week check-up this morning. As I suspected, Baby is breech; even a footling breech. I know it still has lots of time to flip, but this is all too reminiscent of a certain little girl born 16 months ago yesterday. This baby was breech at my 20 week ultrasound and I'm quite certain has never turned because I've never felt kicks anywhere other than right on top of my cervix. Stinker! Just signed the form today indicating I was going to go for the VBAC.
So, if you'd like to pray for a little flip, I'd so appreciate it. :) Just not a c-section lover. At all.
on it!
ReplyDeleteDoes it surprise you to learn that I was a footling breech that my mother pushed out with only "gas" as anesthesia all those years ago? Now who's the most stubborn?! I will tell you that my sister flipped between my mom getting her c-section epidural and going to the OR so my mom got a VBAC and that was 30 years ago! Will pray for you guys (and for you all to be well).
ReplyDeleteApril,
ReplyDeleteThat is crazy...both stories! I've heard of the last minute flip before, but that with Amy is definitely LAST MINUTE!
Oh, these kiddos!