Hawkins Family

Hawkins Family

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tiny Tights

I love baby feet! They are just amazingly adorable and now that I can clothe those precious feet with teeny tiny tights with pretend shoes.....well, this is just too much!
Today, a favorite photo. There's not much new and exciting to report on over here, so this for fun instead. :) There is, of course, lots going on as always, but not sure much of it makes for enjoyable reading.
For those who enjoy stats, Bug weighed in at 13 pounds, 4 ounces last Monday. That's exactly average for a four-month old girl. She measured long at 25 inches. That puts her between the 75th and 90th percentiles for height. Shocking, I know! Us with tall kids?! Someone tried to mistake Clayton for a junior higher this weekend. He's tall folks (super tall), but that's definitely pushing it!

1 comment: