Hawkins Family

Hawkins Family

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Digital Frames and Memories

My in-laws gave me a digital photo frame for Christmas. I finally got it up and running this past weekend and I love it! It's like having all your favorite memories flashing like a movie right before your eyes. (I'm sure most of you already have digital frames, so this is old news, but for me, this is new and exciting!) I can actually spend quite a bit of time sitting there watching it to see which photo comes up next. The boys are loving it too and it's fun to see them play "guess the baby." They're so certain they know which one of the three of them it is. Sometimes they're right, but truthfully, there are very strong resemblances among the three as infants, so sometimes.....not so much. Pink usually gives Gaby away. They haven't seemed to notice nuances such as "that baby is crawling," so it can't be their sister. Anyway, it's fun.

Looking through the photos to upload, I stumbled upon this video of Clay and Thomas. Thomas is about 11 months, so Clay's a few months shy of four. See if you can watch it without laughing (or at least smiling!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, so funny! You forget that babies can do that hilarious belly laugh. Love it.

    ReplyDelete