I'm so excited that the Noonday Collection fall/winter line is here!! To celebrate its arrival, I'm doing a GIVEAWAY!!
All I want you to do is check out my website (try not to drool) and comment below with your absolute favorite, must-have pieces!
You can win a $50 gift card to purchase whatever you love most!
Could it be this?
You won't believe the amazing, heart-warming feeling you will get when you share that your necklace was made my HIV+ women who now have a sense of dignity or a widow struggling to care for her babies.
Or that families in Guatemala are able to send their children to school because they can finally afford the school fees.
You guys, we are all connected. Our artisans are not nameless, faceless people. They share so many of the same dreams that you and I take for granted; a safe home, clean water, nutritious food, and quality education for their children.
You will look fashionable and create a pathway out of poverty for the 1,000 artisans that Noonday currently employs. Their stories are truly stories of redemption.
Wear their story, share their story.
When you satisfy the needs of the oppressed, your night will become like the noonday. Isaiah 58:10
*Contest ends September 15, 11:59 pm*
When you satisfy the needs of the oppressed, your night will become like the noonday. Isaiah 58:10
*Contest ends September 15, 11:59 pm*




No comments:
Post a Comment