Hawkins Family

Hawkins Family

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sample Sale RULES

Welcome to my Noonday Collection online summer sample sale!  Many of these items are top sellers and I love them dearly, but because each item is handmade, we only have a limited quantity and these items have sold out or will soon.  I have about 10 items, set to be published at 8:00 pm EST on Thursday, August 1st.  (Hostesses will be able to purchase 24 hours earlier.)

Here's how it will work:

  • Each item will be posted separately.
  • Each item will be tagged as "necklace", "bracelet", etc.  If you are looking for a specific item, please click on the appropriate tag on the right.
  • All items are from my samples, so they are sold in "as is" condition.  I will note if there are any known defects.  I will not accept returns on sample sale items.  All sales are final.  (Since I'm a new Ambassador, all of my items are in "like new" condition.  A few have never been worn or handled.)
  • If you want to purchase an item, please leave a comment with your e-mail address.  If you want multiple items, leave a comment on each item.
  • FIRST COMMENT "WINS"!
  • If you see an item that you want, but it has an e-mail address in the comments, go ahead and leave a comment with your e-mail address as that will serve as a "waiting list" if the first person doesn't make their payment in the allotted time.
  • After commenting, I will e-mail you an invoice via paypal.  You can pay for the item via paypal or credit/debit card through paypal.
  • You MUST pay for the item within 24 hours of receiving the invoice or I will re-post the item for sale.
  • I will leave all items up until payment has been received.  I will remove the item once payment has been received.
  • If you need your item shipped, I will add $4.00 to your invoice to cover shipping costs.
  • E-mail me at carrie.hawkins2013@gmail.com if you have any questions or specific directions for me.
Thanks so much!

www.carriehawkins.noondaycollection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment