Hawkins Family

Hawkins Family

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Persistence and Victories (Part 1)

I'm certain I won't finish this post all in one sitting.  It's been stirring in my head since last week, but I haven't had the time to sit and write it out.  I need to though, even if it takes multiple posts.  I want to remember this time.  It hasn't been the most fun, parts are, but other parts have been more trying than fun.  But....it's the persistence part I want to remember.  Persistence in parenting.  Never easy.  Never.  To keep on "keepin' on" when the going gets tough and you see no evidence of your hard work feels wearing, heavy, and just a tad exhausting.  The seed (one of many) you were trying so hard to plant.  Deep in your heart, you know you planted it, but with no evidence of root.....

Finally, one day, randomly, you see it!  And my, it looks even better than you imagined.

*Being beckoned already by an unhappy toddler!  Be back....*

No comments:

Post a Comment