Had my most recent OB visit on Friday. Confirmed that the babe is transverse. Head on my right, feet to the left.
Not sure if I feel optimistic--we progressed 45 degrees--or not. A transverse babe is definitely not leaving any way other than the section. Oh, and just in case you're wondering, transverse kiddos are not comfortable to carry! I feel stretched to the max and I don't think the baby is really all that big.
At this point, definitely hoping we go early! My back has not weathered this pregnancy well either. Moving around at all the past month or so has been challenging to put it mildly at times and carrying Gab is just about enough to put me over the edge. Wishing I could spend the next however many days/weeks in bed or at least, with a full-time nanny and housekeeper. Ha! Dream on!
One more thing, on a totally different note....Gabriella is officially walking! As with all her gross motor deals, she goes from not being able to do it at all to having it close to mastered. So her appointment to be evaluated for her late walking was on Feb. 23rd. On the 22nd, she gets up from her nap, and just takes off! Even standing up in the middle of the floor without holding on to anything and changing directions....everything, all at once! The boys and I were sort of in disbelief! It was so cute to see and so shocking all at the same time. I mean, she was just off and going! Ronnie missed the big event, but got to see her in action the next morning. Needless to say, we cancelled her appointment. Clearly, just a kiddo who does things when she is good and ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment